About Me

My photo
I'm a business journalist and a fiction author. My novel Mute is available now from Silver Leaf Books.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Murder on the Beach gets Famous After Death

I just delivered copies of my novel Famous After Death to the delightful Murder on the Beach independent bookstore in Delray Beach. It's in the Pineapple Grove neighborhood just north of downtown, an area that's always a blast to visit for its restaurants, bars and shops.

Come see me at Murder on the Beach on Oct. 7 at 7 p.m. for a reading and signing of Famous After Death. Just ask the people who saw me at Books & Books this month, you need to hear the way I voice the characters in this story about murder gone viral.






Murder on the Beach, located at 273 Pineapple Grove Way (N.E. 2nd Ave.), is a bookstore that specializes in mystery, thrillers, true crime and horror. It also has games, and creepy decorations.

And since it's in downtown Delray Beach, once my event's finished you can go out and have a drink.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to put down Brian's latest book - who knew a SFBJ business reporter could be so deviously minded? Murder on the Beach on Oct. 7 at 7 p.m. for a reading and signing of Famous After Death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the good topic,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete