About Me

My photo
I'm a business journalist and a fiction author. My novels "Mute" - "Silence the Living" and "Famous After Death" are available now from Silver Leaf Books.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Guess who’s speaking at the Miami Book Fair this year…Me!



I’m thrilled to be one of the authors the Miami Book FairInternational has invited to speak this year.
If you haven’t attended the fair, it’s a must-see event for book lovers. Thousands of people pack the Miami Dade College campus downtown, where there are hundreds of street vendors and presentations from notable authors from around the world.
The headliner this year is Dan Brown, as he will kick it off on Nov. 17. I’m perhaps a little further down the lineup card, but I’ve still got a nice spot.
It’s amazing. Years ago I was in the audience at the Book Fair, an aspiring author trying to gleam a nugget of wisdom from the professionals. Now I’m going to be behind the microphone.
I’ll be presenting on Sunday, Nov. 24. The exact time and place haven’t been determined, as the fair hasn’t released its final schedule yet. I believe I will be grouped with other Florida authors and, of course, I will talk about my novel Mute.
I’d also like to mention the other projects I’m working on. There will be a Miami-set thriller coming out next year with my name on it. More on that to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment